This webinar highlighted results from Econsultancy new report, Digital Transformation in the Financial Services and Insurance Sector.
The live session was hosted by Jeff Rajeck, Research Analyst APAC at Econsultancy and co-hosted by Stephanie Myers, VP, Customer Experience at Prudential Assurance and Drew Graham, Fintech Strategy, Standard Chartered Bank.
Key points covered in this session:
- The disruption threat
- The key drivers of FSI disruption
- The FSI industry challengers
- 5 ways incumbents can combat disruption
- The state of digital transformation in FSI
- The digital future in the FSI industry
We would like to hear your thoughts, please click here to take our short survey.
- Report: Digital Transformation in the Financial Services and Insurance Sector
- Report: 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Report: Financial Services and Insurance Internet Statistics Compendium
- Report: Financial Services and Insurance – Digital Trends and Developments
- Blog: What are the priorities for financial services marketers in 2017?
- Blog: Could established financial services firms lose a quarter of their revenue to fintechs?
- Blog: How chatbots and AI might impact the B2C financial services industry