Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Meeting the many challenges
The Digital Transformation in the Financial Services Sector report looks at the challenges that companies within the sector are facing as they digitally transform themselves to compete in today’s changing market, seeking to understand best practice approaches, techniques and strategies that financial services companies are adopting to increase their chances of success.
The report, which is an update on the 2015 research of the same name, aims to explore how marketers' responses to challenges have evolved and provide some updated recommendations on approaches to and opportunities related to digital transformation.
We carried out a series of in-depth interviews with senior executives from across the financial services and insurance industries to understand how a range of organisations were responding to different opportunities and challenges.
Companies interviewed included: Saga, MORETH>N, RSA Insurance, LV, BlackRock, Alpha Financial Markets Consulting, Direct Line Group, The Co-operative Insurance, Barclays Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, Santander UK, Droplet, Nutmeg, AXA, JP Morgan Asset Management, Bibby Financial Services, Interactive Investor, Hargreaves Lansdown, Betterment and Scalable Capital.
We also looked at sector-specific data from our Digital Trends 2016 and Digital Trends in the Financial Services and Insurance Sector reports, both published this year.
What you'll learn
- The financial services industry is facing challenges from new business models and new players entering these markets, changing the ecosystem and making these sectors ripe for digital transformation.
- Companies in the sector see investment in digital and related skills as critical to success.
- Customer experience is a major focus for marketers.
- Having the right strategy and culture to deliver digital transformation is seen as essential.
- Data is perceived as being a huge part of the digital transformation journey.
You'll discover findings around:
- How companies are looking to differentiate the customer experience and deliver value to their customers.
- Ways in which companies are putting the customer at the centre of decision-making.
- Practices companies are adopting to work in a more agile way.
- Encouraging a digital culture where digital is promoted throughout the organisation and is a part of everyone's job.
- Importance of re-platforming and moving away from legacy systems to be able to deliver on ambitions.
- Integrating data to understand customer journeys and behaviour to deliver more personalised and relevant communications.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
How we can help you
Digital transformation is a journey that's different for every organisation. To enable delivery of your digital vision (or help you shape that vision) we’ve designed a comprehensive approach to tackle your transformation.
Covering everything from strategic operational issues, down to specific marketing functions, we will work with you to achieve digital excellence.
Talk to us about an initial, no-cost consultation.
Contact our Digital Transformation Team on email@example.com or call
- EMEA: +44 (0)20 7269 1450
- APAC: +65 6653 1911
- Americas: +1 212 971-0630
video by LondonVideoStories
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 3. The Changing Landscape of the FSI Sector
- 4. Drivers for Digital Transformation within Financial Services
- 5. Challenge From New Entrants and Business Models – Disruptive Innovation
- 6. Growing Focus on Customer Experience
- 7. Strong Digital Culture is a Key Requirement
- 8. Driving Forward an Agile Culture
- 9. Data is Key to Delivering Future Success
- 10. Regulation Remains a Significant Barrier
- 11. Technology Presents New Opportunities
- 12. Investing in Digital: a Key Priority
- 13. Resources and Further Reading
1. Executive Summary
- About Econsultancy
3. The Changing Landscape of the FSI Sector
4. Drivers for Digital Transformation within Financial Services
5. Challenge From New Entrants and Business Models – Disruptive Innovation
6. Growing Focus on Customer Experience
7. Strong Digital Culture is a Key Requirement
8. Driving Forward an Agile Culture
9. Data is Key to Delivering Future Success
10. Regulation Remains a Significant Barrier
11. Technology Presents New Opportunities
12. Investing in Digital: a Key Priority
13. Resources and Further Reading
- Digital Transformation in the Financial Services Sector 2016 (1.58 MB PDF)
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Embracing Digital Transformation in the Pharma and Healthcare Sectors
- Digital Transformation in the Retail Sector
- 2017 State of Digital Transformation in Financial Services
- Financial Services and Insurance Internet Statistics Compendium
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Merchandising
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Digital Transformation in Practice