In a fast-moving and highly competitive retail market, companies are increasingly embarking on programmes to digitally transform themselves.
The Digital Transformation in the Retail Sector report looks at the challenges that retailers are facing. The research seeks to understand best practice approaches from those interviewed, along with techniques and strategies that different types of retailers are adopting to increase their chances of success.
We carried out a series of in-depth interviews with senior executives from across a range of retailers to understand how they were responding to different opportunities and challenges.
Retailers interviewed included: AO.com, Asda, The Body Shop, B&Q, Feelunique.com, Good Hair Day, Pandora, Schuh, Shop Direct, Tesco and Volcom, as well as a number of third parties.
We also looked at sector-specific data from our 2016 Digital Trends report published earlier this year.
You’ll discover findings around:
- Ways in which companies are putting the customer at the heart of everything to optimise the customer experience.
- Making the experience more personalised is a top digital priority and how companies are focusing on ways to do this.
- The focus retailers are placing on blending the digital and physical experience and driving ownership of omnichannel across the customer journey.
- How retailers are looking to differentiate their offering and how pure-play digital players are focusing on delivering added value online.
- How retailers are driving forward cultural change in a digital-fast moving environment.
- How data-driven marketing is a key priority for retailers and the ways in which retailers are adopting a more data-driven approach.
- How companies are using technology to enhance the customer experience.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
How we can help you
Digital transformation is a journey that’s different for every organisation. To enable delivery of your digital vision (or help you shape that vision) we’ve designed a comprehensive approach to tackle your transformation.
Covering everything from strategic operational issues, down to specific marketing functions, we will work with you to achieve digital excellence.
Talk to us about an initial, no-cost consultation.
Contact our Digital Transformation Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call
- EMEA: +44 (0)20 7269 1450
- APAC: +65 6809 2088
- Americas: +1 212 971-0630
video by LondonVideoStories