This edition of Digital Transformation Monthly considers how the pandemic and shifting shopping patterns are forcing established brands, including John Lewis and Boots, to focus on digital innovation and channels.
It also looks at innovations into telehealthcare, which let people with long-term illnesses manage their conditions, including an NHS Trust in Northampton creating a ‘virtual ward’ using smart technology.
Digital Transformation Monthly – August 2020 covers:
- The launch of Walmart+, the superstore’s challenge to Amazon Prime
- Poundland‘s major transformation programme, including its new ecommerce offering and home delivery service
- Armani‘s partnership with Yoox Net-A-Porter, which will integrate the luxury brand’s digital stores with its physical boutiques
- Hermes‘ £100m investment to expand its capacity as ecommerce continues to boom
- HSBC‘s strategic deal with Amazon Web Services, which will help the bank create more customer-centric experiences.