This special edition of Econsultancy’s Digital Transformation Monthly examines how businesses have been adapting to the effects of the coronavirus outbreak.
Assembling and anaysing the most important trends emerging from the ‘new normal’, this edition covers:
- How Amazon and others are converting physical locations into ‘dark stores’ to meet online demand
- How coronavirus has accelerated the NHS’s adoption of health tech tools
- How app-based alcohol orders are surging as coronavirus accelerates the shift towards online sales
- How the finance industry is responding in a time when digital and online banking services are more crucial than ever
- How driverless cars and robots are being used for deliveries in order to minimise contamination risk
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options