With the UK currently in its third national lockdown, this edition of Digital Transformation Monthly largely focuses on how businesses are continuing to adapt to the challenges brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, and how they are seeking to stay ahead with their digital innovations.
This month’s Digital Transformation Monthly includes news, research and case studies about the digital efforts of retailers, travel brands, streaming platforms and more. It includes:
- Google’s foray into online banking with its Plex current and savings accounts
- Italian food giant Barilla’s acquisition of direct-to-consumer food company Pasta Evangelists
- How Christmas brought a surge of online sales for Tesco, The Hut Group and Hotel Chocolat
- Multichannel retailer Quiz’s new focus on customer service with its partnership with AI firm HelloDone
- The surge in usage of NHS digital platforms
- Marks and Spencer’s efforts to create a safer shopping experience with the extension of its Book & Shop service.