This edition focuses on the retail sector at a time of reckoning, as non-essential stores start to open their doors post-lockdown.
Digital Transformation Monthly – July 2020 covers:
- Walmart‘s partnership with Shopify to expand its third-party marketplace
- The international launch of H&M‘s second-hand fashion marketplace Sellpy
- Walgreens Boots Alliance‘s push towards personalisation and online/offline integration with Microsoft
- The Competition and Markets Authority provisionally clearing Amazon‘s $575m investment into Deliveroo
- Ecommerce spend reaching a record proportion of retail sales in May at 33.4%.