This special edition of Econsultancy’s Digital Transformation Monthly considers the likely long-term impacts of the coronavirus crisis as behavioural shifts start to become more evident.
Assembling and analysing the most important trends emerging from the ‘new normal’, this edition covers:
- ASOS scaling up its use of AR to showcase its fashion
- The launch of Carlsberg UK‘s Love My Local digital platform, aimed at supporting pubs during Covid-19
- PepsiCo and Kraft Heinz launching their own direct-to-consumer websites
- Heineken UK‘s Swifty payment and loyalty app, which allows bar staff to take contactless food and drink orders
- The demise of NatWest‘s app-only bank Bó, less than six months after launch.
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options