Econsultancy’s Digital Transformation Monthly covers all you need to know about innovation in digital marketing, rounding up the key stories, news and case studies from around the world.
This edition looks at:
- Just Eat‘s trials of three-minute food deliveries by drone, in partnership with Manna
- Walmart+, the superstore’s subscription service hoped to rival Amazon Prime
- Edgewell halting its takeover of DTC razor brand Harry’s after regulator concerns
- The staggering growth of online grocery shopping in China, where ecommerce sales of FMCG goods rose by 36.2% last year
- Sainsbury’s supermarket’s new sustainable concept store, which stocks items based on loyalty card data.