Nearly a year since the UK went into its first lockdown, trends in customer behaviours that arose during the pandemic, including increased online shopping, look as though they are here to stay.
This month’s Digital Transformation Monthly looks at how some companies are capitalising on these trends, covering stories including Gap’s investment in a new fulfilment centre to cope with increased demand, and Nestlé’s acquisition of recipe box subscription service SimplyCook.
Other stories in this edition of Digital Transformation Monthly include:
- Amazon opening its first ‘checkout free’ store in the UK
- Lloyds Banking Group turning to fintech partnerships to fast-track its digital transformation plans
- M&S launching a new digital alumni network
- The NHS unveiling a new assessment process to help staff quickly check digital tools meet quality standards
- Six online retailers launching a trade body to champion ecommerce.
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options