This edition of Digital Transformation Monthly considers how individuals and businesses alike are adapting to the ‘new normal’, including highlights from research that confirm how the pandemic has dramatically accelerated transformation in retail and grocery.
It also looks at how contactless technology is enabling hotel brands to reassure guests while making service more efficient.
Digital Transformation Monthly – September 2020 covers:
- How virtual consultations have boosted ecommerce sales for The Perfume Shop
- Amazon and Morrisons joining forces, allowing Prime customers to order groceries for same-day delivery
- The consolidation of the e-pharmacy industry in India, with the mergers of Medlife with PharmEasy, and Reliance Retail with startup Netmeds
- Marks & Spencer‘s trial of two new click-and-collect experiences: in-store contactless collection and drive-up collection
- The reported launch of J.P. Morgan‘s UK digital challenger bank Chase, which could be as early as January 2021.