The Digital Trends in the Financial Services and Insurance Sector report, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Adobe, explores how companies operating in the FSI sector approach digital marketing, as well as the key trends, opportunities and sector-specific issues shaping their digital strategies.
The research is based on a global survey of more than 200 financial services and insurance executives based mainly in North America and Europe.
Where there are interesting differences, we have compared the findings for North America and Europe, and between the FSI sector and all other sectors.
You’ll discover findings around:
- Companies in the FSI sector are investing heavily in digital to meet aggressive sales goals.
- The FSI sector is highly competitive, but changing radically at the same time, making it ripe for digital transformation.
- Customer experience is a major focus for FSI marketers.
- Desktop currently takes priority over mobile, as most FSI companies are at the beginning of their journey towards mobile maturity.
- Personalization, optimization and automation will help companies deliver on customer experience and other business objectives.
The financial services and insurance sector is on the move. Despite structural, regulatory and technology hurdles, this group of sectors is driving to modernize quickly. It’s a formidable challenge, especially for industries that are genetically cautious and measured in their approach to evolution.