Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
About this Guide
This guide is a starting point for those who want to learn more about e-commerce and understand how it can make a difference for their business.
It is free to registered users. (Bronze membership and higher).
You can use the guide to discover what e-commerce is all about: how it works, how to manage it, what pitfalls you need to avoid and why an investment in it can be a very smart move.
But view it as a jumping-off point. Other reports we have published go into much more detail about e-commerce.
The following topics are covered within this document:
- What is e-commerce?
- Why does e-commerce matter?
- Why should I bother with e-commerce?
- What kind of results can I expect from e-commerce?
- What is the opportunity cost of ignoring e-commerce?
- How does e-commerce work?
- Who manages e-commerce?
- Where do I start with e-commerce?
- E-commerce Beginner's Guide (385 KB PDF)