Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Ecommerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2014
OverviewAuthor: Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy
Pages: 173 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, 20 vendor profiles
About this Guide
The guide is aimed at companies who are investigating the e-commerce platforms market, with profiles of 20 leading UK vendors.The guide also provides detail on the issues and trends affecting this sector, as well as plenty of advice about how to select the right platform.
ContentsLike all our buyer's guides, the report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace, as well as our analyst forecasts for the size and growth of the e-commerce solutions market in 2007. Trends within e-commerce include: - Major retailers drive e-commerce forward with new and re-vamped websites.
- Buyers seek marketing-led platforms and better user experience.
- Online retailers seek to bring together best-of-breed components.
- Multi-channel firms strive for integrated approach.
- Retailers tap into 'social commerce' to increase sales. The 20 suppliers profiled are: Actinic, ATG, CommerceNow, e-InBusiness, Ekm Systems, Emojo, ePages, Fresca, hybris, IBM (WebSphere), LavaSuite, Magicalia, Maginus, Moneyspyder, Pindar Screen Pages, Shopcreator, Snow Valley, Summit Media, Truition and Venda. You can download the free sample to see the full list of contents.
Who Is This Guide For?It is primariliy aimed at organisations who are looking for e-commerce platforms or reviewing their existing capability. It is also relevant for others, including vendors and analysts, who want to research this market.
Related ResourcesWe recommend that you also read our Online Retail 2007 - Checkout Special report.
- SAMPLE: E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2007 (Word) (269 KB Microsoft Word)
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2007 (Word) (4.2 MB Microsoft Word)
- E-commerce Platforms Buyer's Guide 2007 (PDF) (2.24 MB PDF)