Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Quarterly curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce that you need to know about. This edition covers:
- Ecommerce trends: What share of total retail spend does ecommerce account for at the start of 2022?
- Social commerce: With social commerce sales expected to reach $1.2tr by 2025, how are brands using new technologies to connect community with social commerce?
- DTC growth: Businesses as diverse as FMCG legacy brands to pharmaceutical startups are embracing direct-to-consumer models to reach online audiences. How can brands compete in this expanding space?
- AllyLikes: Alibaba’s new fast fashion platform is aimed at the western consumer market. Given the ecommerce giant’s size and reach, could it become Shein’s first serious competitor?
- Supply chain: With Shopify describing 2022 as a year that will be defined by the word ‘shortage’, how are companies manoeuvring to minimise the impact of logistics challenges?
Bringing to life data from Econsultancy’s articles and regular trend reports, including Digital Transformation Monthly and Digital Shift, Ecommerce Quarterly presents the best insights from ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.