Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Quarterly curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce that you need to know about. This edition covers:
- Social commerce: Strong and steady growth is projected for social commerce, with forecasts predicting the global market to be worth $1.3trn by 2028. What key factor does it offer brands over other ecommerce channels?
- New commerce platforms: Brands around the world are experimenting with conversational commerce by enabling purchases to be made via messaging apps. Meanwhile Temu, a mobile shopping app, has hit the No.1 spot in the App Store. What emerging trends should brands keep an eye on?
- Store-based delivery: With BOPIS services gaining ground worldwide, and Walmart and Target investing in stores-as-hubs strategies, why are store-based delivery options proving so compelling for retailers?
- Omnichannel gets physical: How are digital brands like Glossier and Amazon experimenting with their brick-and-mortar offerings?
- Eco-friendly packaging: With the EU, UK and UN taking aim at non-recyclable packaging and innovation booming in the biodegradables market, what key considerations are there for brands looking to reduce their environmental footprint?
Bringing to life data from Econsultancy’s articles and regular trend reports, including Digital Transformation Monthly and Digital Shift, Ecommerce Quarterly presents the best insights from ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.