Ecommerce Quarterly is a series of presentations by Econsultancy, which curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce. It is a guide to what is happening right now in ecommerce and what you need to be aware of.
The following topics and more are addressed in this edition of Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Quarterly:
- How ecommerce is growing as a proportion of retail in the US and UK
- The impact of Brexit on ecommerce, including a look at VAT rules and the Northern Ireland Protocol
- How brands are reimagining retail and bridging the gap between the in-store and digital experience, using new technologies to support informed decision making and to optimise conversion rates.
- How retailers are using physical stores as fulfilment hubs to fuel digital growth, as demand for more fulfilment options grows among customers
- The rise of the circular economy, and how brands are exploring the popularity of rental and second-hand options to become more sustainable.
Bringing to life data from the Econsultancy blog, and Econsultancy reports including Digital Transformation Monthly and Digital Shift, the Ecommerce Quarterly is the best of ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their contributions to this report:
- David Williams, Omnichannel, Ecommerce and Digital Leader, DHW Digital
- Vinny O’Brien, Ecommerce Director, Crua Outdoors
- Aidan Duffy, Ecommerce Consultant
- Colin Lewis, CMO, OpenJaw, DMX Dublin
- Emily Ross, CEO, Inkvine Consulting