Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Quarterly curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce that you need to know about. This edition covers:
- Retail media: The growth of retail media continues apace as retailers are impacted by a tumultuous market and the decline of the third-party cookie. With new entrants joining the marketplace and more brands signing up to ITV’s ‘Matchmaker’ scheme, what are the latest developments in this space?
- B2B ecommerce: With B2B ecommerce projected to be worth $20.9trn by 2027, 2023 is being hailed as a watermark year for the market as milestones are met in the US and Asia. How are B2B companies adapting trends set by B2C brands and their customers?
- Emerging technology: Walmart is launching a new ‘incubator’ programme for startups to help them develop Web3 tools to improve their retail and commerce experience, while Amazon is expanding its AR offering to sellers to help them provide 3D product visualisations. What bets are these retail giants making on these tech investments?
- AI overtakes the metaverse: With developments in the metaverse overshadowed by a lack of consumer engagement, AI has stolen the limelight. What do reports from Farfetch and Amazon reveal about its effectiveness and potential in marketing and ecommerce?
- International markets: As China holds its first ‘France E-Commerce Week’, French ecommerce takes the spotlight, with an in-depth look at the country’s retail trends and growth sectors.
Bringing to life data from the latest trend reports and industry updates, Ecommerce Quarterly presents the best insights from ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.