Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Quarterly curates the latest trends, developments and statistics in ecommerce that you need to know about. This edition covers:
- Ecommerce trends: How are current economic conditions, including the cost of living crisis, impacting ecommerce market share, and what sectors are most sharply affected?
- Cross-border expansion: Chinese ecommerce giants Shein and Pinduoduo are expanding in the US, with the former making a physical stamp in the form of three new US-based distribution centres. What can other retailers learn from Shein’s warehousing strategy?
- Third-party cookie phase-out postponed: With Google announcing a delay in the sunsetting of third-party cookies until late 2024, how can ecommerce marketing teams make the best use of this grace period?
- Q-commerce and food delivery challenges: How are brands in the competitive q-commerce space, including Deliveroo, Just Eat and Jiffy, adapting to changing market conditions?
- Third-party marketplaces: With an estimated 900,000 UK businesses now selling in online marketplaces, what are the key considerations for companies giving their customers access to other brands?
Bringing to life data from Econsultancy’s articles and regular trend reports, including Digital Transformation Monthly and Digital Shift, Ecommerce Quarterly presents the best insights from ecommerce in an easy-to-digest format.