What percentage of ecommerce orders and traffic did mobile account for in Q1 2020? What percentage of overall traffic to retail sites is accounted for by social media? What percentage of ecommerce payments are expected to be made by e-wallets by 2022 in Asia Pacific?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Ecommerce Internet Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new social strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Ecommerce Internet Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Global average order values by channel and device
- The product categories consumers around the world have delayed purchasing due to Covid-19
- The most popular ecommerce payment methods, including projections for 2022
- Abandonment rates by industry
- The most popular apps used for the delivery of essentials during Covid-19 in India
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.