How did email add-to-cart rates perform globally against cart abandonment rates in 2022? What did 63% of marketers say was the biggest challenge to the success of their email campaigns? Which use cases for AI do marketers think will be the most useful in email marketing?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Email and CRM Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on email open rates, prepare a presentation on engaging your audience, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new marketing automation tool, search the Email and CRM Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The percentage of marketers globally that view executing an email marketing programme as important to the success of their overall marketing strategy.
- Which KPIs are viewed as the most effective for evaluation the performance of email marketing programmes.
- The average open rate for marketing emails in the travel, fashion and retail sectors .
- How fundraising emails sent by non-profit organisations in the US and Canada performed in 2021, and the average growth of their list sizes.
- Australian consumers’ top reasons for unsubscribing to marketing emails.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in email marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by region and topic – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.