Email is a direct line of communication between a brand and its customers, giving marketers the ability to send relevant, personalised and timely content for a variety of purposes.
This versatility, along with its with huge potential for engaging the customer with creative, persuasive design that propels them to take action, makes email one of the most important channels available to marketers.
A rethinking of brand-consumer communications that resulted from the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as changing privacy regulations and consumer behaviours, has brought about great changes in the email marketing industry in the last few years. With expectations for growth and ROI remaining high, it is a key channel to be investing in.
Econsultancy’s Email Marketing Best Practice bundle provides a blueprint for businesses seeking to evolve their email marketing strategy or build it from the ground up, giving best practice advice from industry experts, as well as best-in-class examples and case studies.
In the bundle:
- Quick Guide to Why Email Still Matters
- Email Marketing Best Practice: Setting Goals and Measuring Performance
- Email Marketing Best Practice: Segmentation and Personalisation
- Email Marketing Best Practice: Communications Strategy
- Email Marketing Best Practice: Copywriting
- Email Marketing Best Practice: Layout and Creative
- Email Marketing Best Practice: Testing and Optimisation
- Email Marketing Best Practice: List Quality and Deliverability
- Watch: Email Marketing Webinar