Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2015
Editor's Note: The 2006 Email Marketing Buyer's Guide is now available. This 119-page Email Marketing Buyer’s Guide is perfect for B2B and B2C companies that send out (or that want to send out) regular emails. It includes 14 vendor profiles from suppliers that Econsultancy believes are among the best in the UK. Email marketing remains a big area of focus for marketers as newsletters and alerts can help boost customer acquisition, retention and brand loyalty. But are you making the most of email as a communication channel? The report also features a SWOT analysis for the sector, market research and growth forecasts, trends and issues and tips on best practice email marketing. A vendor matrix is also included, so you can quickly identify companies that offer the services you need. The email services checklist uses the following criteria: Full Service, ASP, Off-the-shelf software solution, Strategy and Campaign Planning, Design and Copy, List Provision, Data Management, Data cleansing, Dedupe and Validation, Broadcast, Data Capture Services, Tracking, Reporting, Data Analysis, Event-triggered messaging, Sequence Messaging, Dynamic Content Solutions, Personalisation, Flash, Video and Audio. The 14 suppliers profiled are:
- - Digital Impact
- - DoubleClick
- - e-Dialog UK
- - E-mail Marketing Solutions
- - Email Reaction
- - Emailcenter UK
- - Emailvision
- - ExactTarget
- - Frontwire
- - Mediaplex
- - Newsweaver
- - Premiere Global Services
- - Responsys
- - Silverpop
- SAMPLE: Email Marketing Buyer's Guide 2005 (462 KB Microsoft Word)
- Email Marketing Buyer's Guide 2005 - 119 PAGES (2.13 MB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting