Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2015
Editor's Note: The Email Marketing Platforms Buyer's Guide 2007is now available.
Our latest Email Marketing Buyer’s Guide is essential reading for companies that send out (or are planning to send out) regular emails, whether for transactional purposes or to help boost acquisition, retention or brand loyalty.
The guide contains information about the latest email marketing trends and 24 vendor profiles from suppliers that Econsultancy believes are UK market leaders.
Plenty has been happening in the market since our 2005 Email Marketing Buyer’s Guide.
The 233-page report also features a SWOT analysis for the sector, market research and growth forecasts as well as tips to help you find the right email services provider.
Trends within this market include:
• Increased understanding about the return on investment benefits of effective email.
• Greater take-up of more strategic services over and above broadcast of email, such as campaign optimisation and behavioural response marketing.
• More widespread take-up of best-practice email marketing as industry matures. Relevant and targeted email is becoming a reality.
• Greater sophistication in terms of integrating email marketing within the wider marketing mix.
• Increased use of RSS and mobile as complimentary communication channels. The 24 suppliers profiled are: • Acxiom Digital
• The Communicator Corporation
• e-Dialog UK
• Emailcenter UK
• Email Reaction
• Epsilon Interactive
• Premiere Global Services
• SpinnakerPro A vendor matrix is also included, so you can quickly identify companies that offer the services you need. The email services checklist uses the following criteria: Full Service, ASP, Dedicated Server, Off-the-Shelf Software, In-bound, API, Strategy and Campaign Planning, Design and Copywriting, List Provision, Legal Advice, Data Management, Data Cleansing, De-dupe and Validation, Broadcast, Segmentation, Personalisation, Dynamic Content Solutions, Hosting for Images and Micro-sites, Event-triggered Messaging, Sequence Messaging, Web Analytics, Reporting and Real-time Reporting. If you're looking to make the most of your email marketing then download this 224-page guide. It costs £99 or is free to subscribers. *** A sample is available below for non-subscribers. Check it out! Remember that £149 buys you individual access to *all* of our reports.
- SAMPLE: Email Marketing Buyer's Guide 2006 (357 KB Microsoft Word)
- Email Marketing Buyer's Guide 2006 (4.94 MB Microsoft Word)