Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This is a free 11-page briefing containing the latest market trends and statistics relating to Facebook marketing. This document contains an overview of market trends, tips for best practice, new statistics and useful resources.
Trends covered within this briefing include:
- Video ads to launch on Facebook in coming months
- Facebook muscling in on social television and contextual conversation
- Rules regarding promotions have changed, with lower barriers to entry
- Facebook improves analytics tool
- Ads Manager Reports receive updates
The information within this briefing is collated from a range of sources including:
- Research carried out by Econsultancy and other organizations
Download a copy of the report to find out more
This trends briefing is free to download to all Econsultancy subscribers. Registration takes only a few moments, and becoming a registered user is free.
Further reports from Econsultancy
The Facebook Marketing Trends Briefing is just one of many free reports available for all Econsultancy subscribers.
Alternatively, become a paid subscriber to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Facebook Marketing Trends Briefing October 2013 (395 KB PDF)