Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Authors: Matt Owen, David Waterhouse, Chris Lake
Features: Best practice information and advice relating to the planning, designing and building of Facebook pages for brands, organizations and products
About this report
Econsultancy's Facebook Pages for Business Best Practice Guide has been produced specifically with the aim of helping organizations and brands design and implement their Facebook pages for maximum effect, no matter what the objective.
This 100+ page document contains sections ranging from building an internal business case for a Facebook presence through to understanding internal strategy and moderation.
The guide also contains a comprehensive, 50-point checklist of best practice issues and their associated success factors that you'll need for your Facebook activity.
Table of contents
- About this report
- About Econsultancy
- Facebook statistics
- Facebook usage
- Facebook pages
- Facebook in business
- Facebook demographics
- The business case for investing in your Facebook pages
- Getting started
- Setting your goals
- Basic apps you should add to your page
- How to make a Facebook page
- How to create a killer Facebook Timeline
- How to use the Admin Panel
- Personalised views for fans
- Displaying your content
- The Activity Log
- How to create a fantastic Facebook app
- How to create a wonderful user experience
- Make Facebook your social media hub
- How to create compelling content for your page
- Moderating the conversation
- Putting yourself on the map
- Don't be afraid to experiment
- Tools to track your success
- Turn your Facebook page into an f-commerce site
- Measurement and ROI
- Case study: Macy’s
- The Timeline
- Functionality and design
- Visibility and SEO
- Customer service and page management
- Resources and further reading
- Econsultancy reports
- Econsultancy articles
- Econsultancy training
- External resources
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Facebook Pages for Business Best Practice Guide (7.31 MB PDF)