How popular are contact-free payment methods such as contactless and mobile wallet among consumers globally? What do consumers consider to be the most important factor when choosing how to pay for an online purchase? What percentage of consumers around the world have heard of or are using cryptocurrencies?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Financial Services and Insurance Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on preferred payment methods, work through options for incorporating crypto payments at checkout, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in AI-enabled risk decisioning, search the Financial Services and Insurance Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- The percentage of businesses planning on incorporating cryptocurrency into their checkouts in the next 12 months.
- Views on metal credit cards among younger audiences vs wealthier audiences, and whether they are an incentive that would tempt consumers to switch banks.
- Analysis of phishing attempts related to financial services.
- The areas pegged for upcoming investment by decision makers at fintech and financial services organisations.
- The penetration of contact-free payment acceptance in small and medium-sized brick-and-mortar businesses in the US.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing within financial services and insurance. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.