The arena for digital advertising has become vast, and there are now seemingly limitless opportunities for marketers to reach and engage with audiences across channels and platforms.
This best practice guide covers the fundamentals of digital advertising, from developing a strategy to designing impactful creative and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns. Featuring case studies and advice from expert contributors, it covers:
- Defining digital: As the largest global media channel, what are the main types of digital advertising on offer to brands and how is digital ad space traded?
- Creating ads: What creative considerations should marketers take into account when designing advertising for different formats and platforms?
- Strategic planning: How can brands develop a multi-channel advertising strategy?
- Measuring effectiveness: With many media, brand and sales-based options available, what is the best approach for brands to take when measuring the effectiveness of campaigns?
- New developments: How is technology shaping digital advertising practices, and what are the emerging trends being most closely monitored by marketers?