Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's FUNNEL event which took place on 13th November 2012, where over 600 of the UK's most senior marketing and sales strategists attended to hear from those leading the way in marketing automation, lead nurturing, demand generation, revenue performance & beyond.
- CRM enabled sales and marketing alignment, Simon Kignt, D&B (427 KB PDF)
- Integrating marketing automation and CRM systems, Paul Lee, Eloqua (2.56 MB PDF)
- Real sales and marketing alignment, Elizabeth Symth, Marketo (2.1 MB PDF)
- So you've generated the demand and nurtured the leads, John Fernandez, IntraLinks (3.16 MB PDF)
- Automated and dynamic lead nurturing from the inside, Ben Chamlet, Silverpop (1.96 MB PDF)
- B2B global expansion, Ian Harris, Search Laboratory (2.31 MB PDF)
- Inbound marketing - more customers for less money, Mike Volpe, HubSpot (2.83 MB PDF)
- Taking your inbound marketing to the next level, Kieran Flanagan, Marketo (3.17 MB PDF)
- Combining social media and content to develop longer lasting relationships, Lucy Dawson, Lloyd's of London (2.86 MB PDF)
- How to create content that converts, James Cox, Tracepoint & Adam Berry, Pardot (9.98 MB PDF)
- Right content right person right time, Andrew Freeman, CRM Technologies (4.59 MB PDF)
- The 5 truths of modern marketing, Heidi Melin, Eloqua (2.95 MB PDF)
- Using content marketing to segment and engage, Stan Woods, Velocity, Steve George, Canonical (1.81 MB PDF)
- Using social media to increase peer to peer engagement, Craig Johnston, Standard Life (1.7 MB PDF)
- Developing your team and processes, Lisa Hutt, Concur Technologies (2.8 MB PDF)
- Does the Funnel model actually exist, Brendan Dineen, IBM (839 KB PDF)
- How today's companies are using aligned planning processes, Bob Apollo, Inflexion-Point (3.26 MB PDF)
- Justifying the investment in marketing automation, David Dorling, Swiss Post Solutions (2.02 MB PDF)
- One size does not fit all, Tim Langley, CANDDi (2.51 MB PDF)
- The Econsultancy View, Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy (1.98 MB PDF)
- What sales people want from marketers, Jurgen Heyman, SPI Sales (1.63 MB PDF)
- Look before you leap. A case study, Daniel Rowles, TargetInternet.com (15.8 MB PDF)
- How to best attract quality leads, Alastair Brown, Rackspace Hosting (4.02 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014 (Mandarin version)
- Customer Lifetime Value: Building Loyalty and Driving Revenue in the Digital Age
- State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia
- State of Ecommerce in Australia and New Zealand
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Merchandising
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Fast Track Web Technology