Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's Funnel event which took place on 8 October 2013, where over 500 of the UK's most senior marketing and sales strategists attended to hear from those leading the way in marketing automation, lead nurturing, demand generation, revenue performance & beyond.
The event featured four streams: Plan, Attract, Engage and Align. Organised around these four disciplines of revenue marketing, FUNNEL's content-led event combined ‘big picture’ vision with practical advice from front-line revenue marketers plus quick tours and deep dives into the latest marketing automation and lead management software & services.
- Amadeus, Philip Martin, L1, Inbound B2B Marketing (4.54 MB PDF)
- Bird&Bird, Keith Hardie, L7, Establishing new channels to deepen engagement (644 KB PDF)
- Clevertouch, Adam Sharp, A1, Why Content isn't king (18.2 MB PDF)
- Decibel, Ben Harris, C3, Data, data everywhere... (3.32 MB PDF)
- Dell, Maria Burpee, A7, The slow marketing movement (2.38 MB PDF)
- Fujitsu, Simon Carter, S7, Misalignment between sales and marketing (25.1 MB PDF)
- GrowthIntelligence, Thomas Gatton, S5, Better business development with big data (1.16 MB PDF)
- Inflexion-Point, Bob Apollo, C1, Get Aligned - or Get Left Behind (22 MB PDF)
- Marketo, Gavin Stephenson, C6, The new rules of marketing (11.1 MB PDF)
- Misys and Cyance, Mika-John Southworth and Shane Redding, C4, Sales and Marketing Alignment (7.97 MB PDF)
- New Voice Media, Tim Pickard, S3, Driving revenue by delighting customers (7.63 MB PDF)
- Oracle Eloqua, Paul Lee, S2, Are you taking advantage of the hidden sales cycle (3.74 MB PDF)
- Pardot, David Klanac, A5, 7 Nuturing Tips (4.99 MB PDF)
- Press Association, Emily Shelley, L3, Journalists are not from planet marketing! (10.5 MB PDF)
- Search Laboratory, John Readman, L5, Inbound content marketing (16.1 MB PDF)
- Silverpop, John Watton, A3, Behavioural Marketing (28.7 MB PDF)
- SiriusDecisions, Meta Karagianni, C7, Improving B2B campaign effectiveness with an integrated planning framework (2.96 MB PDF)
- Sitecore, Ben Morgan & Justin Gale, C2, How Healthspan used a content first approach to unlock the power of digital marketing (4.29 MB PDF)
- Sitecore, Sam Booth & Mark Grant, S4, Reputations and relationships (452 KB PDF)
- Sodexo, Andrew Nicholson, A6, Using Cognitive Heuristics to increase buyer behaviour (5.84 MB PDF)
- The Economist Intelligence Unit, Holly Donahue, S6, Bridging the divide between sales and marketing (4.92 MB PDF)
- Thomson Reuters, Karen White, A4, From batch-and-blast to boom (3.16 MB PDF)
- WhosOn, Howard Williams, C5, Prospect to prosper (890 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Online Merchandising
- Fast Track Web Technology