Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
THIS REPORT IS NO LONGER UPDATED. PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN INTERNET STATISTICS COMPENDIUM PAGE FOR UP-TO-DATE REPORTS.
The Global Technology Adoption Statistics document is a comprehensive compilation of internet statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures that are ideal for presentations, business cases or client pitches, RFPs and understanding the marketplace as a whole.
We have aggregated as much data, research and resources together in this one place, to help you quickly find the relevant statistics or information about affiliate marketing that you need.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
The sections include the following:
- Market size and growth trends
- User generated video and video sharing
- Downloading music
- Online radio
- Site performance and user technology
- Site speed and availability
- Domain names
- Desktop browsers
- Mobile browsers
- Operating systems
- Display / screen resolution
- Flash / Java / QuickTime penetration
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.55 MB PDF)
- Global Technology Adoption Statistics (3.47 MB PDF)