Personalisation is all about delivering greater relevance to customers and providing a richer experience by serving the right message on the right channel at the right time.
As well as being a major differentiator, personalisation has been proven to increase return on investment, sales and revenue and increase customer acquisition, loyalty and retention.
This report uncovers best practice principles and considerations for developing a personalisation strategy and includes some of the strategies and tactics that are working well for companies. It also provides supporting evidence for why companies should be placing personalisation high on their agenda and explores ways to develop personalisation capabilities.
Econsultancy would like to thank the following interviewees who contributed to this report:
- Karl Boyce, Head of Digital and CRM, Domino’s Pizza
- Alastair Bulger, Strategic Development Director, Experian plc
- Jon Davies, Head of Digital, Vodafone
- Paul Fennemore, Digital Transformation and Customer Experience Consultant, Sitecore
- Orinta Gaucyte, Customer Experience Manager, Tails.com
- Chris Hintermeister, Senior Manager of Innovation, Gatorade
- Richard Jones, Chief Technology Officer, Inviqa
- Paul Knutton, Production Services Manager, Monetate
- Loanne Le Gac, E-Business Product Co-ordinator, L’Occitane en Provence
- Saul Lopes, former Head of CRM and Loyalty, Virgin Holidays
- Robert Watkins, Marketing Technology and Audience Lead, Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options