What percentage of US and UK healthcare professionals said that the pandemic had accelerated digital transformation in their organisations? How many CEOs are likely to prioritise digitally enabled services in the next two years? How much is the global digital healthcare market expected to be worth by 2023?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media. This data is drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Insights on the development and rollout of digital healthcare solutions around the globe
- Views from healthcare professionals in North America, EMEA and APAC on the role of telehealth services
- Views on how advances in digital technology will transform the healthcare industry
- The expected growth of the healthcare chatbots, AI in medical imaging and IoT healthcare markets in the late 2020s
- Global healthcare leaders’ investment priorities for the next three years.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in digital marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by sector and region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.