Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report focuses on the Healthcare industry, looking at how healthcare marketing is evolving in response to a number of factors in personal and professional technology, media consumption and consumer behavior. In an industry unused to change, healthcare companies are moving in fits and starts and at very different speeds. The changes occuring offer an enormous opportunity to experts and innovators who can help steer a new course.
The survey link was disseminated to select Econsultancy, Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide and OgilvyRED lists, and the sample reflects a range of industries within healthcare. The study was aimed at midmarket to large organizations, and all respondents were at manager level or above.
You'll discover findings around:
- How digital techhnology has disrupted the healthcare industry
- How far digital permeates marketing programs within the industry
- How healthcare companies create and manage innovation
- The state of digital technology within the industry
- Limitations and future objectives for digital marketing over the next few years.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
How we can help you
Digital transformation is a journey that's different for every organisation. To enable delivery of your digital vision (or help you shape that vision) we’ve designed a comprehensive approach to tackle your transformation.
Covering everything from strategic operational issues, down to specific marketing functions, we will work with you to achieve digital excellence.
Talk to us about an initial, no-cost consultation.
Contact our Digital Transformation Team on email@example.com or call
- EMEA: +44 (0)20 7269 1450
- APAC: +65 6809 2088
- Americas: +1 212 971-0630
Stefan Tornquist is the vice president of research for Econsultancy in New York. His team covers a wide range of digital marketing topics from tactical best practices to strategic transformation. Stefan’s research and commentary have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Business Week and AdAge, as well as virtually every trade press outlet.
Table of contents
- 1. Healthcare and Digital Opportunity
- 2. Change and Innovation
- 3. Data and Technology
- 4. Today's Challenges and Tomorrow's Opportunity
- 5. Confronting Key Challenges
1. Healthcare and Digital Opportunity
2. Change and Innovation
3. Data and Technology
4. Today's Challenges and Tomorrow's Opportunity
5. Confronting Key Challenges
- Healthcare Study: Organizing Marketing in the Digital Age (1.3 MB PDF)
- Embracing Digital Transformation in the Pharma and Healthcare Sectors
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals Internet Statistics Compendium
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Retail
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends in Financial Services and Insurance
- Digital Intelligence Briefing: 2017 Digital Trends
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Digital Transformation in Practice
- Psychology for Digital Marketing