Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Produced in association with Acxiom, an enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company, this briefing explores the extent to which the use of data drives customer centricity and the key steps organizations need to take to instill a customer data culture.
The report also looks at the implications of consumer privacy regulation and the importance of the value exchange in a cookieless world.
Data maturity model
The briefing contains a matrix describing in more detail the five stages companies typically go through in their quest to become ‘customer-centric, data-driven organizations’.
It can be used as a roadmap by those aiming to move from a lack of processes and unstructured data (‘chaotic’) to managing data as a corporate asset (‘advanced’) and exploring adjacent applications of data to aid customer-centric marketing (‘optimised’).
There are four key pillars that need to be addressed:
- Culture or mindset
- Governance and leadership
- Integration and visualisation
- Analysis and insight
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Data and customer-centric marketing go hand in hand
- Connecting the dots: the stumbling blocks of modern data management
- Fit for the future: instilling a customer data culture
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- How Data Holds the Key to Customer-Centric Marketing (454 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore