In this report we interview a number of global marketing leaders in order to understand how they have implemented customer experience (CX) strategies, the challenges they have faced along the way and the lessons they have learned.
We have also surveyed our extensive subscriber base of marketers, agency heads and technology experts to find out where the biggest hurdles and opportunities lie.
Drawing on survey findings, interviews and exclusive content from Econsultancy’s library of articles, research reports and data, this report builds a framework for organisations looking to answer their own CX questions.
What you’ll learn
- An understanding of what drives expectations of customer experience
- A framework for implementing and managing customer experience
- Innovating customer experience for the future
- Resolving customer experience challenges
- Deborah Goldingham, Head of Marketing South East Asia, Mastercard
- Laurence Parkes, Chief Strategy Officer, Rufus Leonard
- Liz Watson, CMO, Hartville Pet Insurance
- Bruce Himelstein, Consultant and Former CMO, Ritz Carlton
- Thom Groot, Digital Director, the AA
- Brad Rutta, VP Strategic Partnerships and Innovation, Berkshire Hathaway Travel Protection
- Ian McCaig, Founder and Former CMO, Qubit
- Uwe Ellinghaus, Global CMO, Cadillac
- Simon Sproule, CMO, Aston Martin
- Richard Ingram, Global Head of Brand Innovation and Development, SABMiller
- Mariano Dima, Global CMO, HomeAway
- Claudia Infante, Senior Director, Revenue and Distribution Strategy, Hard Rock Resorts