Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Informed by statistical principles, this 16 page guide looks at observed campaign results, as well as the calculated confidence levels of those results, to help marketers decide what works best in a campaign and how to reallocate inventory to optimize ROI.
- A road map for measuring ad effectiveness;
- A breakdown of optimizaion algorithms for the mathematically challenged; and
- A step-by-step simulation of the approach applied to an ad campaign.
Table of contents
About the Author – Julia Nalven
- Measuring Ad Effectiveness
- How to Determine the Most Important Elements of the Ad
- How to Reallocate Ad Impressions from Collected Data
- Best Practice for Impression Reallocation
- The Value of Ad-Campaign Optimization
- Testing the Optimization Algorithm
- Summary of Results
- Overview of optimization simulation
- Increased ROI - A Statistical Examination of Ad Optimization (341 KB PDF)
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- [Big]Data-Driven Marketing: How to get it right