Informed by statistical principles, this 16 page guide looks at observed campaign results, as well as the calculated confidence levels of those results, to help marketers decide what works best in a campaign and how to reallocate inventory to optimize ROI.
- A road map for measuring ad effectiveness;
- A breakdown of optimizaion algorithms for the mathematically challenged; and
- A step-by-step simulation of the approach applied to an ad campaign.
Table of contents
- Measuring Ad Effectiveness
- How to Determine the Most Important Elements of the Ad
- How to Reallocate Ad Impressions from Collected Data
- Best Practice for Impression Reallocation
- The Value of Ad-Campaign Optimization
- Testing the Optimization Algorithm
- Summary of Results
- Overview of optimization simulation