The influencer marketing industry has grown exponentially, having gone through a period of rapid transformation and maturity. Today it is firmly cemented within the digital marketing mix, enabling brands to engage audiences in creative ways that promote authenticity and trust. This best practice guide outlines the tools, frameworks and processes that can enable a business to create an effective influencer marketing strategy. It covers:
- The opportunity: With the rapid rise of social commerce and consumers hungry for content that informs and entertains, what are the key opportunities that influencer marketing presents for brands?
- The bigger picture: How does influencer marketing fit into the wider marketing mix, and how can it support a brand’s broader objectives?
- The business case: Traditionally the natural domain of B2C, influencer marketing is now being employed by B2B businesses, utilities companies and even presidential campaigns. How are brands of all stripes leveraging influencers, and how can this be communicated to the C-suite?
- Strategy: From defining objectives to setting meaningful KPIs, what steps should brands take when building an influencer marketing strategy, and how can a data-driven approach assist with content planning?
- Partnerships: What are the key considerations for brands when selecting influencers to collaborate with, and what tools are available to help in the identification and selection process?