Successful innovation starts with the customers, and this Econsultancy report, in association with Jahia, takes a closer look at innovation within digital customer experience.
The report is based on interviews with senior executives working for international brands, and covers current innovation, inspiring case studies and how to get company buy-in.
What you’ll learn:
- How to innovate and ‘visionate’ for your company.
- Leadership skills essential to innovation.
- How to future-proof innovation and keep it agile.
- How to maintain growth when competition is rife.
- How to secure much-needed company buy-in to pursue innovation.
- What steps have been put in place to encourage innovation by recognised international brands.
Download the report to view more.
Our thanks go to:
- Joe Guith, President, Cinnabon
- Edwin Bos, VP Innovation, Reevoo
- Cameron Worth, CEO, SharpEnd
- Markus Wulff, Digital Innovation, Absolut
- Fredrik Thorsén, Head of Digital Marketing, Absolut
- Andre Eikmeier, Co-Founder and Joint CEO, Vinomofo
- Mariano Dima, Global CMO, HomeAway
- Dominique Ansel, Chef Patron, Dominique Ansel Bakery
- Amber Gadsby, Director of Digital Experience, Domino’s
- Debbie Hulme, Senior Customer Experience Manager, Virgin Atlantic
- Omaid Hiwaizi, President of Global Marketing, Blippar