Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Since 1999, Econsultancy has been a leader in bringing together the digital marketing and e-commerce communities and helping the industry to learn, share, experiment and innovate.
In 2008, we launched the industry‘s first Innovation Awards, designed to give clients, suppliers and agencies recognition for genuine innovation and success in digital marketing.
For the 2011 Innovation Awards, we assembled an international judging panel from companies known for innovation, such as the BBC, Mercedes-Benz, Dell, Telefonica (O2), DuPont, BT, Net-a-Porter, Mindshare, SMAC, and Newsforce, as well as digital gurus such as Paul Boag, Sam Decker and Ian Jindal.
Our team of experts were looking for an approach, idea, practice or technology which held out the promise of being a smarter, better, way of doing things in the digital space. Not just new for the sake of being new, but a fresh take on solving a particular challenge or improving on the norm.
There were 21 award categories, each relating to innovation in a choosen discipline or area:
- Innovation in Affiliate Marketing
- Innovation in B2B Digital Marketing
- Innovation in E-commerce
- Innovation in Email Marketing
- Innovation in Mobile Marketing
- Innovation in Multichannel Marketing
- Innovation in Online Customer Service
- Innovation in Online Marketing Research or Customer Insight
- Innovation in Online PR
- Innovation in Paid Search / PPC
- Innovation in Rich Media and Video
- Innovation in SEO / Natural Search
- Innovation in Social Media
- Innovation in User Experience
- Innovation in Web Analytics and Optimization
- Innovation in Web Content Management
- Most Innovative Digital Agency
- Most Innovative Digital Marketing Team
- Most Innovative New Technology
- Most Innovative Online Advertising Campaign
- Most Innovative Use of Data
This document provides all the winning entries as they were provided to us, minus any confidential information and supporting materials.
Innovation Awards 2012 - now open for entry!
For more information and to enter online - please visit econsultancy.com/awards.
- Innovation Awards 2011 Winning Entries (711 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce