Integrated search has traditionally referred to a tactical and strategic balance between natural search (SEO) and paid search (PPC). SEO and PPC have different goals but are optimised by analysing many of the same metrics and ultimately both support the targeting of a broad set of key phrases.
However, as digital marketing has matured, integration has become more important in a wider sense.
Econsultancy’s Integrated Search Trends Briefing focuses on the evolving nature of integrated search marketing as highlighted by client-side digital marketers during Digital Cream 2015. The roundtable was sponsored by Ayima and moderated by Amy Wilson, an independent consultant.
What you’ll learn from this report
- Find out how marketers are exploiting the tactical link between SEO and PPC
- Understand why keyword data and rankings are reducing in importance
- Discover the concerns other marketers have around mobile search
- Compare the arguments surrounding brand versus generic terms
- Explore the trends that will shape the future of search marketing
Features of the report
The 18-page trends briefing aims to provide clarity on the current trends relating to integrated search marketing.
An exclusive invitation-only roundtable event, Digital Cream is an opportunity for senior client-side marketers to learn from each other about the latest best practice, what’s working and what’s not.