Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Internet Statistics Compendium
THIS SET OF REPORTS ARE NO LONGER UPDATED. PLEASE VISIT THE MAIN INTERNET STATISTICS COMPENDIUM PAGE FOR THE UP-TO-DATE REPORTS
Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Compendium is a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media.
The compendium is available as eight main reports, split across different geographical regions:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Global / International
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- North America
- United Kingdom
Updated monthly, each document is a comprehensive compilation of internet statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures.The reports have been collated from information available to the public, which we have aggregated together in one place to help you quickly find the internet statistics you need, to help make your pitch or internal report up to date.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
Those looking for B2B-specific data should consult our B2B Internet Statistics Compendium.
Areas covered in the main compendium include:
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.55 MB PDF)
Reports included in this bundle
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Advanced
- Mobile UX (User Experience) & Marketing
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars