Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Joining Up Data, Online and Offline Channels Trends Briefing, free to registered users, focuses on the key themes, opportunities and challenges relating to the relationship between online and offline channels as highlighted by client-side digital marketers during Digital Cream 2014. The roundtable on joining up data, online and offline channels was sponsored by BlueKai and moderated by Branwell Johnson, Deputy Editor at Marketing Week.
Structure: trends, case studies, market data and statistics, resources
About this report
This briefing is based on the issues discussed by digital marketers at Digital Cream London 2014. Digital Cream is a regular Econsultancy event, held across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Australia and Asia, bringing marketers to a selection of exclusive invitation-only roundtables, each with a different theme. Digital Cream provides an opportunity for senior client-side digital marketers to discuss best practice and the reality of digital marketing with the industry’s 'cream of the crop'.
The report has been written adhering to the Chatham House Rule under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that, for confidentiality, no specific company or person have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About BlueKai
- Foreword by BlueKai
- Market Trends
- Siloed channels lead to fragmentation of customer experience
- Mapping the customer journey and identifying valuable customers
- Resistance to change and fear of technology prevents companies from harnessing data
- Multiple devices exacerbate difficulties of identification
- Tailoring customer data for personalisation
- Case Studies
- House of Fraser drives sales and awareness following month-long eBay campaign
- BT uses data insight to enhance performance marketing
- Multichannel sales penetration at Argos increases to over 50% of total sales
- Market Data and Statistics
- Econsultancy reports
- Third-party statistics
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered users. Registration takes only a few moments.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered users of Econsultancy. Alternatively, become a paying subscriber to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Joining Up Data, Online and Offline Channels Trends Briefing (586 KB PDF)