Presentations from Econsultancy's JUMP, online and offline marketing all joined up, event on 12th October 2011. Over 1,250 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in multichannel marketing.
The event featured 8 streams Lead, Analyse, Optimise, Engage, and four Whitepapers live. These streams cover the big issues in making joined up marketing a reality, the data, metrics, measurement and analytics behind making joined-up marketing ‘work’, how to optimise the marketing mix across online and offline and how to engage successfully with your customers in a truly multichannel way.There are over 60 presentations to choose from including a case study on how to succeed at customer engagement from Nokia, how to manage a digital organisation from the BBC and optimising multi-channel marketing from Virgin Atlantic.
Reports included in this bundle
- JUMP - Lead presentations 2011
- JUMP - Analyse presentations 2011
- JUMP - Optimise presentations 2011
- JUMP - Engage presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 1 presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 2 presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 3 presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 4 presentations 2011
How much does this report cost?
You can purchase just this report for $695.
Cheapest and fastest way to get this report: Become a Small Business subscriber now »
Consider your options: Find out more about why you should subscribe