Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's JUMP, online and offline marketing all joined up, event on 9th October 2013. Over 1,200 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in multichannel marketing.
The event featured eight streams Transform, Analyse, Optimise, Engage, and four Whitepapers live. These streams cover the big issues in making joined up marketing a reality, the data, metrics, measurement and analytics behind making joined-up marketing ‘work’, how to optimise the marketing mix across online and offline and how to engage successfully with your customers in a truly multichannel way.
There are over 40 presentations to choose from including how to connect online with offline using social and mobile from Nokia, how London 2012 delivered the first truly digital 0lympic and Paralympic Games from LOCOG and making sense of data to personalise the multichannel customer experience from Porsche.
- 4Ps Marketing, Hannah Miller, M8, What does integrated SEO actually mean (861 KB PDF)
- Adobe, Jamie Brighton, F1, Mobile Innovation. Delivering unique and engaging mobile experiences (7.41 MB PDF)
- Adobe, Marc Blinder, F7, Search Social. What graph search means for Facebook (3.35 MB PDF)
- Aimia, Phil Hardy, A4, Analysing data for greater personalisation and strategic targeting (8.24 MB PDF)
- AT Internet, Marie Fenner, S6, Online & Offline media - How to connect the dots (2.35 MB PDF)
- Auto Trader, Anthony Robinson, L3, Search to enhance the Multichannel experience (1.07 MB PDF)
- Avios, Adrian Hado, A3, Big data - from buzzword to business value (4.37 MB PDF)
- B&Q, Michael Durbridge, T8, Omni Channel - The New Frontier (1.56 MB PDF)
- BBC, Eva Appelbaum, T5, Leading digital marketing transformation at the BBC (2.26 MB PDF)
- BMI, Colin Lewis, T7, Building deeper brand engagement through digital channels (104 MB PDF)
- Clerkswell, Dominic Mason, M4, Achieving global engagement with Christie's Education (7.12 MB PDF)
- Direct Line Group, Ash Roots, T6, Leading Digital Change (2.28 MB PDF)
- eBay Enterprise, Gemma Carver, S1, Bookatable.com can a cross-channel approach to marketing imrpove ROI. The proof of the pudding (1.13 MB PDF)
- Ensighten, James Niehaus, C6, How a real-time data layer accelerates optimisation & web analytics (6.37 MB PDF)
- Evidon, Damian Scragg, S8, Tracking insight means better ROI (3.51 MB PDF)
- ExactTarget, Mark Charalambous, M2, Disruption. The 5 digital and economic trends changing business by 2020 (5.71 MB PDF)
- Expedia, Simon Dupuy, B2, Up Close & Personal (2.15 MB PDF)
- Experian, Giles Longhurst, C7, The Changing Digital Landscape. Responding to the 'Always On' consumer (3.07 MB PDF)
- Ford Retail, Celia Pronto, T2, Bringing digital and customer experience into the boardroom (55.4 MB PDF)
- Fresh Egg, Dara Fitzgerald, S3, Next generation measurement with google analytics (1.17 MB PDF)
- Fusepump & Nokia, Robert Durkin & Jonathan Lewis-Jones, F6, 'Selling Without a Basket' - How Nokia convert brand traffic into online sales (3.51 MB PDF)
- Game, Fred Prego, L4, Empowering CRM with personalised communications through the right channels (13.3 MB PDF)
- Heathrow, Simon Chatfield, A2, Converting data into a commercial opportunity (8.55 MB PDF)
- Lynchpin, Andrew Hood, M1, The Ant-Pitch Data Disintegration, Misattribution and Tag Mismanagement (557 KB PDF)
- Marin Software, Jon Myers, S5, Top tips for marketers to become more like CIOs (1.07 MB PDF)
- Mondelez International, Jerry Daykin, A7, Gathering real time insights (5.26 MB PDF)
- Mothercare, Ryan Davies, B4, Plugging the data gap (2.58 MB PDF)
- News UK, Sean Adams, A6, Using insight to understand changing audience behaviour across multiple platforms (2.63 MB PDF)
- Pure360, Jade Tanner, S7, Capitalising on multi-channel messaging - lessons from the top performers (3.16 MB PDF)
- Qubit & Superdry, Graham Cooke & Chris Lacey, F2, Drive Conversion. Fast (15.6 MB PDF)
- Response Tap, Mark Emmett, M7, The smartphone sales 'Black Hole' (1.33 MB PDF)
- Responsys, Jon Stanesby, C4, The campaign crisis (8.49 MB PDF)
- RedEye, Mark Patron, M5, How to improve conversion (1.55 MB PDF)
- Return Path, Guy Hanson, S4, Email Intelligence How the savviest marketers are winning mindshare (4.09 MB PDF)
- Sticky Content, Catherine Toole, C3, Content Strategy by Stealth. How to improve content when people, politics and process are against you (7.56 MB PDF)
- Sticky Eyes, Heather Healy, M6, 10 Social Media Crises. The good, the bad and the ugly (2.57 MB PDF)
- TagMan, Sandra McDill, F4, Marketing Agility - Win the fight against wasted digital spend (1.44 MB PDF)
- Tealeaf IBM, Bill Loller, F3, IBM Mobile First Analytics. Tealeaf CX Mobile (4.27 MB PDF)
- Tealium, Mark Wood & Keith Lavender, How Tui gained marketing agility from tag management (730 KB PDF)
- Virgin, Bob Fear, B3, Using big data to create engaging branded content (28.6 MB PDF)
- Webtrends & Lastminute.com, Geoff Pennells & Deborah Vickers, M3, Realising the future of real time analytics through Webtrends Streams (1.78 MB PDF)
- Whitbread, David Oliver, B7, Marketing Meets Pyschology - Applied behavioural economics (4.03 MB PDF)
- The Weather Channel, Lindsay Wiles, L7, Unlock new marketing opportunities with the weather (39.8 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore