Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
JUMP is Econsultancy's multichannel magazine in support of the multichannel event, JUMP.
JUMP itself represents multichannel thinking: it is a print magazine, launched by an online publisher to support an offline event. See what we did there?
Joined-up marketing and PR really matters. It can enhance the customer experience, while increasing engagement, satisfaction, sales and profits. JUMP will shine a bright light on best practice multichannel stategies.
In this first issue of JUMP Magazine we focus on a number of areas that will help you to join up your business, including why brands should launch print catalogues and magazines, how to track inbound telephone calls with web analytics, emerging multichannel job roles, and why retailers need multichannel returns policies.
For more information about the JUMP event and to book your place, please visit http://cometojump.com.
12. Why brands should launch print catalogues and magazines
14. Social media to sales
16. How to track inbound telephone calls with web analytics
18. Now hiring! Emerging multichannel roles
20. Multichannel customer service
24. Why retailers need multichannel returns policies
28. Q&A with firstdirect Head of Brand Natalie Cowen
32. E-commerce to store, and vice versa
36. Mobile: threat or opportunity?
40. Cross-platform content development strategies
47. National Trust
48. Fairtrade Fortnight
- JUMP Magazine Issue one (5.94 MB PDF)