Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
JUMP is Econsultancy's multichannel magazine in support of the multichannel event, JUMP.
JUMP itself represents multichannel thinking: it is a print magazine, launched by an online publisher to support an offline event. See what we did there?
Joined-up marketing and PR really matters. It can enhance the customer experience, while increasing engagement, satisfaction, sales and profits. JUMP will shine a bright light on best practice multichannel stategies.
In issue two of the JUMP Magazine we focus on a number of areas that will help you to join up your business, including why you should be using mobile coupons, content marketing in the multichannel age, 9 steps to multichannel success, and the benefits of an integrated customer service strategy.
For more information about the JUMP event and to book your place, please visit http://cometojump.com.
12. 10 great multichannel campaigns
13. The Man You Could Smell Like (Old Spice)
14. Farmville (Zynga)
15. Breaking the campaigns down
31. JUMP Event Preview
32. Shattering silos and crossing channels
34. Who's speaking
36. JUMP agenda
40. Delegate list
16. Redeeming features
18. 10 Reasons why business should use mobile coupons
20. Content marketing in the multichannel age
22. What is Argos doing to drive sales across channels?
24. Q&A: David Tarbuck from Argos on multichannel retail
28. Nine steps to multichannel success
44. Hey! You! Please... join up your customer service channels
45. The 10 benefits of an intregrated customer service strategy
46. 10 Tips for providing excellent multichannel customer service
47. From multiplex to multichannel
50. 7 Multichannel myths
- JUMP Magazine Issue two (4.13 MB PDF)