Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's JUMP New York, online and offline marketing all joined up, event on January 30, 2013. Over 7500 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in multichannel marketing.
The event featured five streams: Lead, Analyze, Optimize, and two Whitepapers live. These tracks cover the big issues in making joined up marketing a reality, the data, metrics, measurement and analytics behind making joined-up marketing ‘work’, how to optimize the marketing mix across online and offline and how to engage successfully with your customers in a truly multichannel way.
There are 25 presentations to choose from including making digital matter from Columbia Business School, achieving an omni-channel strategy from Labelux, building a social brand from Nokia, and a look at the age of big data.
- Achieving an Omni-Channel Strategy: Caroline Rolfe, Labelux Group (1.45 MB PDF)
- Adapt or Die: What it Means to be the Client of the Future: Jason Heller, Agiliti (10.7 MB PDF)
- Agile Marketing - The New Imperative: Joacom Jeppeson, Valtech (7.59 MB PDF)
- Building a Social Brand: Tejal Patel, Nokia (750 KB PDF)
- Campaign Management in the Cloud: Dan Smith, Clicksquared (1.68 MB PDF)
- Collaborate or Die: Chris Boorman, Huddle (1.64 MB PDF)
- Designing for Digital: Ashley Bistran, Zmags (1.4 MB PDF)
- Email Intelligence: What You Don't Know is Hurting Your Revenue: Tami Forman, Returnpath (1.07 MB PDF)
- Engaging Today's Empowered Customer: Marcus Tewksbury, Experian (3.5 MB PDF)
- FACT attribution: Does my advertising really work?: Alex Saldanha, Exponential (1.45 MB PDF)
- From Data to Desire: The Transforming CMO: Graeme Noseworthy, IBM (6.26 MB PDF)
- How Social Media Drives Traditional Media: Greg Galant, Muck Rack (11.2 MB PDF)
- Making Digital Matter: Metrics ROI and agile modeling: David Rogers, Columbia Business School (2.25 MB PDF)
- Optimization: Good for Your Customer Good for Your Business: Henry Eakland, Autonomy (2.11 MB PDF)
- Owning Your Home Field Advantage: Jeff Rohrs, Exact Target (11 MB PDF)
- Paid Owned and Earned Media: The Convergence: Jeff Ragovin, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (3.42 MB PDF)
- Promoting Online. Buying Offline. And Connecting the Dots: Jonathan Treiber, RevTrax (2.21 MB PDF)
- Shopping Media The Impact of Online on Offline: Jake Baily, RichRelevance (5.03 MB PDF)
- The Age of Big Data - Big Data Never Sleeps: Bernice Grossman and Barry Gold (4.04 MB PDF)
- The Art of Marketing Analysis: Jim Sterne, Digital Analytics Association (3.33 MB PDF)
- The Next Integration Opportunity-The Case for Truth: Jonathan Salem Baskin (1.74 MB PDF)
- Turning Research into Relevance: David Valdez, iBehavior (1.7 MB PDF)
- What the Hell is Content Marketing: Jim Howard,CrownPeak (5.38 MB PDF)