Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the JUMP 2011 Presentations bundle.
Presentations from the Whitepapers live 1 stream of Econsultancy's JUMP, online and offline marketing all joined up, event on 12th October 2011. Over 1,250 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in multichannel marketing.
Case study presentations from leading practitioners on how to optimise and join up your marketing across online and offline.
- Evans Cycles: Delivering a Data Driven CRM Strategy Through Email (1.66 MB PDF)
- Multichannel Measurement and Attribution Analysis (1.36 MB PDF)
- Mobile Analytics (1.08 MB PDF)
- Metrics to Understand the Cross-Channel Customer (2.34 MB PDF)
- 5 tips for measuring & optimising multi-platform marketing (1.97 MB PDF)
- Customer Experience Marketing on a Global Basis (6.56 MB PDF)
- Interactive marketing - building a cross-channel dialogue with your customers and prospects (1.7 MB PDF)
- If data is the new oil, how can it make you rich? (508 KB PDF)
- Jump 2013 Presentations
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014 (Mandarin version)
- Digital Experience: Are Brands Meeting Consumer Expectations?
- Customer Lifetime Value: Building Loyalty and Driving Revenue in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore